Wednesday, January 4, 2012

a temporary hiatus

As New Years Resolutions are in abundance, I thought I would make a few of my own. Starting with re-dedicating myself to blogging and writing in my journal.
Weird? Maybe.

Being a consistent blogger is a challenge for me.
Life just always seems to get in the way. Since my last blog? I've had finals, a roommate Christmas, Christmas Break, actual Christmas, New Years, California, Arizona, Road Trips, Utah, 2nd Christmas, work, work, and more work. Those are the highlights. I would elaborate but there is far too much to say. I guess that's why I have a journal too.

Today I got bangs.
It's always nice to try something new. Especially with a new semester coming up. I miss Logan.

What do you think?
I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pennies for your thoughts...